3 Harbour Road
+353 1 839 4141
|Sunday|| 07:00 — 08:00 |
|Monday|| 07:00 — 08:00 |
|Tuesday|| 07:00 — 08:00 |
|Wednesday|| 07:00 — 08:00 |
|Thursday|| 07:00 — 08:00 |
|Friday|| 09:00 — 08:00 |
|Saturday|| 09:00 — 08:00 |
Based on 1 reviews
Photos of Howth Market
Customer reviews about Howth Market
- Eddy Younes Added 18/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Always busy with students as it’s well located just off Howth station. Offers a nice range of items to buy for souvenirs, a couple of small coffee shops, some arts & crafts and a gelato place. It can get very crowded though at times. We’ve visited this place almost every time we came to Howth pier... can always enjoy a nice dessert/crêpes on the way out :)
- Eva Berlin Added 12/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Had so much fun here! There were maybe about 16 stalls in there. So many interesting trinkets! And not to mention delicious food! My personal favourite is the calamari, which is very succulent and not chewy at all. I also love the coffee from the corner [I forgot the store's name :( ].
- Tim Chapman Added 12/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Got crêpe and ice cream. They where nice but a smile or a hello wouldn't have gone a miss.
As an edit to this review I have been very impressed by the follow up email and looking into what many may see as a minor floor. That level of attention is good to see.
I give the follow up 5 stars. Original visit 3.
- Ivan Šušak Added 01/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Absolutely a must see place. Definitely try food from the stalls. But just don't forget to take a walk towards the cliffs.
- Danielle Tomassini Added 08/09/2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆A handful of shops in a small "market," largely sweets and food. It felt like most of the visitors were teenagers. I did buy a wool hat for my son here in one of the shops. We also bought a crepe so we could get access to the toilets (needed a key). Not sure it was worth 4 Euro but we wanted to take our son to the bathroom. If it weren't for that, the market is not worth visiting. For food, go to one of the other store fronts.
- Sara Dunn Added 23/03/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Cute market but it was pretty small. Only had around 4 food vendors and maybe 5 places with goods, but they all looked tasty. We had the churos and they were delicious. It was in near the boat slips. Worth a trip over from Dublin city center if you need a break from the hustle and bustle.
Share this page
Today's weather in Howth (County Dublin)
03:00 7 ℃ 1022 hPa 80 % 10 m/s 06:00 7 ℃ 1023 hPa 79 % 11 m/s 09:00 8 ℃ 1024 hPa 78 % 9 m/s 12:00 9 ℃ 1024 hPa 76 % 9 m/s 15:00 9 ℃ 1023 hPa 77 % 9 m/s 18:00 8 ℃ 1024 hPa 80 % 8 m/s 21:00 8 ℃ 1024 hPa 83 % 8 m/s